- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Vegan Artichoke and Onion Dip Recipe Video
|Canned water packed artichoke hearts||14 Ounce, well drained and chopped (1 Can)|
|Vegan grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Topping)|
|Vegan monterey jack cheese||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Scallions||3 , chopped|
|Canned artichoke hearts||14 Ounce, well drained and chopped (Water Packed)|
|Veganaise||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Vegan)|
|Monterey jack cheese||10 Ounce (Vegan)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Red onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped scallions||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Blue corn chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4102 Calories from Fat 2312
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 276 g424.5%
Saturated Fat 72 g360.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 327.4 mg
Sodium 7999.9 mg333.3%
Total Carbohydrates 283 g94.3%
Dietary Fiber 67.2 g268.7%
Sugars 9.6 g
Protein 153 g305.9%
Vitamin A 123.1% Vitamin C 232.9%
Calcium 335.8% Iron 91.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. In a food processor blend cheese, garlic, red onion, topping, and 1/4 cup veganaise, until blended.
3. Mix well drained artichoke hearts, remaining veganaise, salt, pepper, thyme, scallions and blended cheese in a medium sized mixing bowl.
4. Take a casserole dish and spoon all ingredients into casserole dish.
5. Cook for 15 minutes in the oven.
6. Cook for 3 more minutes with the heat cranked up to broil. This will make it crispy and delicious.
7. Remove from heat and serve with chips
For more information please visit: http://www.eat-me-tv.com