- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Pot De Crème Recipe Video
|Chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg substitute||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla essence||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Half and half||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
Calories 283 Calories from Fat 145
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.8%
Saturated Fat 7.1 g35.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 17.1 mg5.7%
Sodium 161.7 mg6.7%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.3%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 16.2 g
Protein 4 g8.9%
Vitamin A 3.9% Vitamin C 0.81%
Calcium 5.9% Iron 1.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a blending jar add in the chocolate chips, egg substitute and vanilla.
2. In a medium saucepan pour in half and half and heat just until bubbles form around the edge.
3. Pour in the half and half over the chip mixture. Blend on to liquefy for 25 seconds or until smooth.
4. Pour in the chocolate mixture into 4 small cups. Refrigerate until set for 6 hours.
5. Serve Chocolate Pot De Crème for dessert.