- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Pinwheels Recipe
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Double acting baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Unsweetened chocolate square||1 , melted|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2461 Calories from Fat 999
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 114 g175.9%
Saturated Fat 69.4 g346.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 454.9 mg
Sodium 1463.9 mg61%
Total Carbohydrates 335 g111.7%
Dietary Fiber 11.6 g46.3%
Sugars 135.4 g
Protein 37 g74.6%
Vitamin A 61.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 50.7% Iron 101%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Grease a baking sheet.
2) Combine and blend well the butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
3) Add in the egg and milk and beat well.
4) Combine and sift the flour, baking powder and salt.
5) Slowly add into the creamed mix and mix well.
6) Divide the dough into two parts.
7) Mix in the melted chocolate with one part and blend well.
8) Refrigerate till firm.
9) On a floured waxed paper, roll out each half of dough into a 1/8 inch thick rectangle.
10) Place the plain sheet of dough over the chocolate sheet.
11) Remove the waxed paper and roll like a jelly roll.
12) Refrigerate till firm.
13) Cut in ys-inch-thick slices.
14) Arrange on an ungreased baking sheet.
15) Place in the oven at 375° F and bake for 10 minutes.
16) Serve as a snack.