- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Pancakes With Mango Yoghurt Recipe
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Melted butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Eno's fruit salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Yoghurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Curds)|
|Cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Caster sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla essence||3 Drop (A Few Drops)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mango||1 , chopped|
|Melted butter||1 Tablespoon (For Cooking)|
|Plain flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Maida)|
|Cornflour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 438 Calories from Fat 110
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g19%
Saturated Fat 7.9 g39.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 29.6 mg9.9%
Sodium 151.7 mg6.3%
Total Carbohydrates 81 g27.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.7%
Sugars 44.6 g
Protein 6 g11.5%
Vitamin A 17% Vitamin C 31.1%
Calcium 13.1% Iron 8.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Combine the plain flour, cornflour, cocoa powder, milk, salt, butter and ¼ cup of water. Mix very well until no lumps remain. Add the fruit salt and mix well.
2. Grease a 125 mm. (5") diameter non-stick pan with a little butter.
3. Pour 1 tablespoon of the batter to make a pancake of 50 mm. (2") in diameter.
4. Turn over gently and cook till both sides are lightly browned.
5. Repeat for the remaining batter to make 5 more pancakes, greasing the pan with butter when required.
For the yoghurt
1. Whip the cream with the sugar and vanilla essence and keep aside
2. Beat the yoghurt well ensuring there are no lumps.
3. Fold the whipped cream into the yoghurt and refrigerate.
How to proceed
1. Place the pancake on a serving plate and sprinkle with a little soaking syrup on top.
2. Spoon some of the yoghurt mixture on top.
3. Place a few mango slices and top with one more pancake.
4. Sprinkle some more sugar syrup on top and serve immediately.
5. Repeat to make 2 more servings.
6. Serve immediately.