- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick Chocolate Bars Recipe Video
|Evaporated milk||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Sugar||3 3⁄4 Cup (60 tbs)|
|Mini marshmellows||200 Gram|
|Chocolate melts||560 Gram|
|Vanilla extract||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 1880 Calories from Fat 836
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 95 g146.9%
Saturated Fat 54.7 g273.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 47.4 mg15.8%
Sodium 358.8 mg14.9%
Total Carbohydrates 275 g91.6%
Dietary Fiber 20 g80%
Sugars 220.7 g
Protein 17 g33.8%
Vitamin A 9.6% Vitamin C 2.2%
Calcium 19% Iron 0.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Stir ingredients and bring to boil. Boil for 5 minutes stirring continuously.
3. When 5 minutes are up, add marshmellows, chocolate and vanilla and stir to melt into mixture.
4. When chocolate and marshmellow have melted, beat mixture with a wooden spoon for 1 minute.
5. Line a tray with greased baking paper, we use an oil spray.
6. Pour beaten fudge. Spread out to make even.
7. Mark fudge into portion size. Decorate. We use cupcake sprinkles.
8. Allow to set in fridge, 1-2 hours.
9. Remove from tray, cut with a sharp knife.