- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Crown Cookies Recipe
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Unsweetened chocolate||2 Ounce|
|Sifted flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Double-acting baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Confectioners sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Peppermint extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3037 Calories from Fat 719
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 83 g128%
Saturated Fat 49.5 g247.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 333.9 mg
Sodium 1464.6 mg61%
Total Carbohydrates 551 g183.7%
Dietary Fiber 16.2 g64.7%
Sugars 335.3 g
Protein 40 g80.8%
Vitamin A 33.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 52.2% Iron 127.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Combine and blend well the butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
2) Add in the egg and vanilla and mix well.
3) Add in the chocolate and beat well.
4) Combine and mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
5) Add into the creamed mix and blend well.
6) Add in the milk and blend.
8) Lightly flour a board and roll out the dough to a 1/8 inch thickness.
9) Using a cutter, cut out crown shapes or rounds.
10) Arrange on an ungreased baking sheet.
11) Bake in a moderate oven (350°F) 10 minutes.
12) Cream Vi cup of butter.
13) Add in the confectioners' sugar, milk, and peppermint extract. Mix well.
14) In a pastry tube or paper cone add in the icing.
15) Outline a crown on the round cookies, and decorate crown-shaped cookies as desired.