- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolaty Strawberries Recipe Video
|Dark chocolate||6 Ounce|
|Strawberries||16 Ounce, washed and dried|
|Shredded coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 374 Calories from Fat 203
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35.5%
Saturated Fat 13.8 g69.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 3.4 mg
Sodium 15.3 mg0.6%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.8%
Dietary Fiber 7.4 g29.8%
Sugars 27.2 g
Protein 5 g9.8%
Vitamin A 0.7% Vitamin C 112.2%
Calcium 4.5% Iron 24.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cover a baking sheet with silpat mat or parchment paper.
2. Take almonds and coconut in separate bowls.
3. In a saucepan, take water filled till a couple of inches of the pan.
4. Bring it to a boil and reduce the flame to let it simmer.
5. Place a bowl that fits on top of the pan and add chocolate to it. Let the chocolate melt, stirring it occasionally.
6. After the chocolate melts, hold the strawberry from its green part and dip it in the chocolate. Let the excess chocolate drip off and immediately coat it by dipping it in either the nuts or coconut bowl.
7. On a baking sheet, place these strawberries one by one.
8. Keep it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to set it.
9. Serve Chocolaty Strawberries as it is.