- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Strawberries Recipe Video
|Chocolate bar||1 Large|
Calories 214 Calories from Fat 110
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g19%
Saturated Fat 6 g29.9%
Trans Fat 0.4 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 108.1 mg4.5%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.3%
Dietary Fiber 7.3 g29.3%
Sugars 3.5 g
Protein 12 g24.1%
Vitamin A 20.8% Vitamin C 74.1%
Calcium 19.4% Iron 4.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a small pot add about an inch or so of water and heat almost to a boil.
2) Place a bowl inside the pot, taking care that it doesn't touch the water.
3) Break up the chocolate bar into pieces, add into the bowl along with the margarine.
5) With a high-heat spatula, stir the chocolate until it is smooth and creamy.
6) Dip the strawberries in the melted chocolate as desired.
7) Place on the strawberries on a wax paper and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
8) Garnish with some peanuts, almonds or shredded coconut, if desired or serve just like that.