- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate-Cinnamon Ice Cream Recipe
|Light cream||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Semi sweet chocolate squares||6 (1 Oz Size)|
|Semi-sweet chocolate||6 Ounce|
|Heavy cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5969 Calories from Fat 4362
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 498 g765.6%
Saturated Fat 304.6 g1522.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2299.3 mg
Sodium 999.5 mg41.6%
Total Carbohydrates 388 g129.5%
Dietary Fiber 28.1 g112.3%
Sugars 295.6 g
Protein 46 g92.2%
Vitamin A 319.4% Vitamin C 15.1%
Calcium 135.8% Iron 55.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Split vanilla bean; with tip of knife, scrape seeds into light cream in a medium saucepan. Heat until bubbles appear around edge of pan.
2. In medium bowl, beat egg yolks with sugar, cornstarch, and salt until well combined.
3. Gradually stir in hot cream. Return to saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is thickened and just comes to boiling.
4. Add chocolate and cinnamon. Remove from heat; stir until chocolate is melted. Set aside until cool. Stir in heavy cream.
5. Pour mixture into ice cream maker and set aside to chill.
6. Serve with readymade chocolate sauce