- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Video
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cane sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla||1 Teaspoon (organic)|
|Whole wheat flour/Gluten free flour||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Pumpkin seed||2 Tablespoon|
|Sunflower seed||2 Tablespoon|
|Apple sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dark chocolate||200 Gram (78 %)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4496 Calories from Fat 1850
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 211 g324.7%
Saturated Fat 103.5 g517.7%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 680.9 mg
Sodium 2564.2 mg106.8%
Total Carbohydrates 605 g201.6%
Dietary Fiber 58.9 g235.7%
Sugars 317.9 g
Protein 85 g170%
Vitamin A 69.4% Vitamin C 5%
Calcium 38.2% Iron 190.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a mixing bowl add in the butter, apple sauce and cane sugar, cream together for few minutes with stand mixer.
3. Add in egg and vanilla, mix again for 1 minute.
4. Add in flour, salt and baking soda. Stir flours in batches and mix with the mixer.
5. Stir in pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, walnuts and oats. Mix again for few minutes.
6. Add in chocolate chips and mix with spoon.
7. Lay down the batter with spoon over the prepared cookie sheet.
8. Bake in oven for 11 at 375 degrees F.
9. Serve Chocolate Chip Cookies with tea or coffee and enjoy!