- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Chip cookie Recipe Video
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 869 Calories from Fat 333
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g58.5%
Saturated Fat 7.2 g36.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 554.2 mg23.1%
Total Carbohydrates 127 g42.4%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.1%
Sugars 65.9 g
Protein 8 g15.8%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0.04%
Calcium 20.1% Iron 18%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking tray with parchment sheet.
2. In a large bowl mix flour, baking powder, salt cinnamon and chocolate chips. Make a well in the center and set aside.
3. In a medium size bowl mix the sugar and vegetable oil.
4. Add the vanilla and water.
5. Mix the dry and wet ingredients. Be careful not to overwork it.
6. Spoon onto ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Put them in the oven and bake for 5 minutes and then flip and rotate the sheets.
8. Bake for another 4 minutes and check them. Cookies are ready when they are softer than you want them. they will harden as they cool.
9. Remove the cookies from the sheet and place over a wire rack for cooling.
10. Plate and serve.