- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chewy Chocolate Chip cookie Recipe Video
|White flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Semi sweet chocolate chips||12 Ounce|
Calories 504 Calories from Fat 202
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35.6%
Saturated Fat 12.4 g61.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 93.2 mg
Sodium 288.2 mg12%
Total Carbohydrates 72 g23.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.7 g2.8%
Sugars 43.7 g
Protein 5 g10.7%
Vitamin A 10.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 1.5% Iron 8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In an electric mixing bowl, cream the butter at high speed. Add in the white and brown sugar and beat for 5 minutes until nice and fluffy at high speed.
3. Stir the eggs one at a time and beat it well with the batter.
4. Add the vanilla extract, baking soda and salt. Beat the batter until well combined.
5. Stir the flour into the bowl, beating it for 5 minutes at low to high speed.
6. Add the chocolate chips and mix until just combined.
7. Take a cookie sheet and scoop the batter onto the sheet about 1 inch apart. Bake this in the preheated oven at 375 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
8. Serve these cookies warm with a glass of milk.