- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate barfi Recipe
|Maida||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Ingredients)|
|Ghee||6 Teaspoon (Ingredients)|
|Milk powder||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Ingredients)|
|Nuts||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped (Ingredients)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Ingredients)|
Calories 453 Calories from Fat 223
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g37.9%
Saturated Fat 9.9 g49.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 43.1 mg
Sodium 175.5 mg7.3%
Total Carbohydrates 47 g15.8%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.2%
Sugars 30.1 g
Protein 13 g25.7%
Vitamin A 4.3% Vitamin C 2.9%
Calcium 27.6% Iron 5.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
• Fry coco powder and maida in 6 tsp of ghee.
• Dissolve the sugar in 3/4 cup water.
• Mix all ingredients except cashew nuts and stir continuously.
• When the mixture becomes thick, add cashew nuts and mix properly.
• When froth appears in the mixture, pour it into a greased plate.
• Allow it to cool and cut into squares.
• Chocolate burfi is ready.