- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate And Walnut Fudge Recipe
|Canned condensed milk||400 Gram|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vanilla essence||1 Teaspoon|
|Chocolate powder||2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3367 Calories from Fat 1380
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 160 g246.7%
Saturated Fat 59.5 g297.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 264.4 mg
Sodium 860.3 mg35.8%
Total Carbohydrates 452 g150.6%
Dietary Fiber 18.8 g75.1%
Sugars 416.6 g
Protein 72 g145%
Vitamin A 31.6% Vitamin C 19.9%
Calcium 187.1% Iron 48.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. When the mixture starts boiling, add the ghee.
3. Go on stirring and cooking until it becomes very thick.
4. Drop a teaspoon of the mixture into a cup of cold water. It will form into a ball. Throw that ball on a plate and if it makes a little sound, the mixture is ready.
5. Remove from the fire, add the vanilla essence and chopped walnuts and mix well.
6. Spread the mixture on a well-greased tin.
7. After a few minutes, shape into small rounds.