- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Turtle Cream Cake Recipe Video
|Cake mix||18 1⁄4 Ounce (devils food cake)|
|Vanilla pudding mix||3 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Vegetable oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Whipped topping||12 Ounce, frozen (for frosting)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce (for frosting)|
|White sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (for frosting)|
|Confectioner sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs) (for frosting)|
|Milk chocolate candy bar/Turtles chocolate||1 1⁄2 Ounce, crushed (for frosting)|
|Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
Calories 984 Calories from Fat 502
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 56 g86.5%
Saturated Fat 20.1 g100.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 115.9 mg38.6%
Sodium 767.1 mg32%
Total Carbohydrates 110 g36.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g7%
Sugars 81.4 g
Protein 10 g20.6%
Vitamin A 10.3% Vitamin C 0.3%
Calcium 16.9% Iron 5.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Grease two 9-inch cake pan with non-stick oil, and keep it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add cake mix, instant pudding mix, vegetable oil, milk, and egg. With hand mixer, on medium speed, beat them together for 4 minutes.
4. Divide the batter into two equal half and pour it into the cake pans.
5. Pop it into the oven, and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick when inserted comes out clean.
6. For frosting, in a bowl, add whipped topping, cream cheese, white sugar, confectioner sugar, and vanilla extract. Whisk it well .
7. Fold in the crushed chocolate in the frosting.
8. Top a cake with ½ of the frosting. Spread evenly. Place the other cake on top. Spread the remaining frosting over it. Allow it to set overnight.
9. Slice and serve chocolate turtles cream cake.