- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Glazed Steak with Vegetables Recipe Video
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Carrots||2 , cut into twigs|
|Red bell peppers||1 , cut into strips|
|Yellow bell pepper||1 , cut into strips|
|Mange tout||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Button mushrooms||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion||1 , diced|
|Steak||200 Gram, cut into strips|
|Chocolate glaze||1 Tablespoon (hotel chocolat chocolate glaze)|
|Cooked egg noodles||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salad greens||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), washed|
|Balsamic glaze||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 538 Calories from Fat 211
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.6%
Saturated Fat 7.3 g36.4%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 73.2 mg
Sodium 214.6 mg8.9%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.8%
Dietary Fiber 6.9 g27.5%
Sugars 14.2 g
Protein 28 g57%
Vitamin A 256.3% Vitamin C 373.6%
Calcium 10.2% Iron 21.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a griddle pan, heat olive oil.
2. Add in the carrots and red bell pepper and yellow bell pepper. Sauté for 2 – 3 minutes.
3. Stir in the mange tout and button mushrooms. Cook for 4 – 5 minutes.
4. Make space in the griddle pan and add in the onion. Sauté until onion is soft.
5. Push vegetables to the corner of the pan and add in the steak. Cook until done.
6. Add in the chocolate glaze and stir well all the ingredients.
7. Add in the thyme and egg noodles and stir well.
8. In a bowl, stir together salad greens and balsamic glaze and toss well.
9. Serve chocolate steak and egg noodles along with green salad.