- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Sauce With Ice Cream Recipe
|Semi-sweet chocolate pieces||12 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Unsweetened chocolate square||2 Ounce (2 Squares)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cointreau/Other liqueur||3 Tablespoon|
Calories 735 Calories from Fat 467
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 54 g82.5%
Saturated Fat 33.4 g167.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 82.2 mg
Sodium 27.1 mg1.1%
Total Carbohydrates 65 g21.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.4%
Sugars 53.4 g
Protein 3 g6.1%
Vitamin A 17.6% Vitamin C 0.6%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 13.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a mixing bowl, add chocolate pieces and unsweetened chocolate.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 2 minutes, 30 seconds to melt down the chocolate.
3) However, do not overcook to burn the chocolate.
4) Prepare a smooth paste by stirring in the cream.
6) Pour in Cointreau and stir well.
7) Place vanilla ice cream on serving bowl and top with hot sauce.