- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Rich Crescent Croissants Recipe
|Refrigerated quick crescent dinner rolls||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Margarine/Butter||2 Tablespoon, softened|
|Sweet cooking chocolate||4 Ounce (1 Bar)|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Sliced almonds||2 Tablespoon (Or Slivered)|
|Powdered sugar||2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1845 Calories from Fat 1277
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 147 g226.6%
Saturated Fat 58.3 g291.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 548.6 mg
Sodium 1270.6 mg52.9%
Total Carbohydrates 121 g40.4%
Dietary Fiber 24.9 g99.8%
Sugars 50 g
Protein 54 g108.6%
Vitamin A 40.6% Vitamin C 0.05%
Calcium 40.5% Iron 127.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Separate dough into 8 triangles; press each slightly to enlarge.
3. Spread butter on each triangle.
4. Break or cut chocolate bar into small pieces (chocolate may break into irregular shapes).
5. Place an equal amount of chocolate pieces on shortest side of each triangle, Roll up; start at shortest side of each triangle and roll to opposite point.
6. Place rollls point-side-down on ungreased cookie sheet; curve into crescent shape.
7. Brush rolls with beaten egg; sprinkle with almonds.
8. Bake at 375 degrees for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown;
9. Cool. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.