- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Raisin Hazelnut Loaf Recipe Video
|Plain flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg||3 , lightly beaten|
|Whole milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Light olive oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Raisin||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Hazelnut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Frosting||4 Tablespoon (chocolate)|
Calories 590 Calories from Fat 270
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.5%
Saturated Fat 5.2 g25.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 80.7 mg
Sodium 320.3 mg13.3%
Total Carbohydrates 79 g26.3%
Dietary Fiber 5.7 g22.7%
Sugars 44.5 g
Protein 8 g16.9%
Vitamin A 2.1% Vitamin C 1.8%
Calcium 15.5% Iron 16.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven at 180 degree C or 350 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and sugar. Mix.
3. Pour beaten egg, milk, and olive oil in it. Mix to incorporate.
4. Drop raisins and hazelnuts. Fold to spread evenly.
5. Grease a baking tin, and pour the mixture in it.
6. Pop it in oven, and bake for 50-60 minutes.
7. Allow it to cool in the pan for 15-20 minutes.
8. Transfer it on a plate, and let it cool completely for about 2-3 hours or place it in refrigerator for about 45 minutes.
9. Spread chocolate topping, place it in refrigerator for 15 minutes, cut in slices and serve immediately.