- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamy Chocolate Pudding Recipe Video
|Egg yolks||2 Large|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Corn starch||3 Tablespoon|
|Whole milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Semi sweet chocolate chips/Bittersweet chocolate chips||5 Ounce|
|Vanilla extract||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 218 Calories from Fat 68
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.9%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g16.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 54.7 mg
Sodium 114.2 mg4.8%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.05 g0.2%
Sugars 23.5 g
Protein 4 g7.8%
Vitamin A 2.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 10.1% Iron 0.88%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large bowl, whisk the egg yolks, sugar and cornstarch together.
2. In a saucepan, combine the milk, chocolate chips and salt over medium heat and stir until the chocolate melts.
3. Gradually pour the hot chocolate mixture into the egg mixture, tempering and whisk constantly, and then add vanilla.
4. Return into the saucepan and stir for about 12 to 15 minutes until thick. Transfer to a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
5. Serve the chocolate pudding with whipped cream.