- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Pecan Pie:Ultimate Thanksgiving Pies Recipe Video
|Light corn syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dark corn syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dark brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Butter||4 Tablespoon, melted|
|Unsweetened cocoa powder||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Eggs||3 Medium, lighlty beaten to uniform color|
|Pecan||1 Cup (16 tbs), toasted, chopped (or more)|
Calories 738 Calories from Fat 321
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g56.9%
Saturated Fat 11.7 g58.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 114.6 mg
Sodium 252.6 mg10.5%
Total Carbohydrates 105 g35.1%
Dietary Fiber 5.9 g23.8%
Sugars 47.9 g
Protein 8 g16.4%
Vitamin A 7.4% Vitamin C 0.4%
Calcium 5.5% Iron 16.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine light corn syrup, dark corn syrup, white sugar, dark brown sugar, and vanilla extract. Stir well to combine.
3. In another bowl, mix flour into the melted butter until flour has dissolved. Add it into the sugar mixture.
4. Put unsweetened cocoa. Add the beaten eggs until combine.
5. Pour the filling into the pie crust. Cover the top with toasted pecans.
6. Bake for 45 minutes to an hour or until done.
7. Remove from oven and let cool until set.
8. In a serving plate, slice the pie and serve it as dessert or as snack with a large glass of milk or any refreshing beverage of choice.