- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats Recipe Video
|Brown rice syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Wholegrain cereals||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Unsweetened chocolate chips||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 580 Calories from Fat 131
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.2%
Saturated Fat 4.4 g22%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 782.2 mg32.6%
Total Carbohydrates 95 g31.7%
Dietary Fiber 7.6 g30.4%
Sugars 49.1 g
Protein 21 g42.3%
Vitamin A 25.8% Vitamin C 64.5%
Calcium 27.7% Iron 74.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a saucepan, add in the brown rice syrup and brown sugar. Mix well and bring to a boil.
2. Add in the peanut butter and mix well.
3. In a large bowl, mix together wholegrain cereal and unsweetened chocolate.
4. Stir into the peanut mixture thoroughly, until everything is well coated.
5. Scrape out the mixture in a tray and spread evenly. Score the mixture with knife and place in the refrigerator.
6. Serve Rice Krispies with milk.