- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pastry Cups Recipe Video
|Puff pastry sheets||245 Gram, thawed (Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets)|
|Peanut butter||6 Tablespoon|
|Sweet baking chocolate||4 Ounce, broken into 18 squares|
|Miniature marshmallows||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Flour||2 Tablespoon (For dusting)|
Calories 222 Calories from Fat 147
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.1%
Saturated Fat 6.3 g31.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 167.4 mg7%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.5%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 5 g10.7%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 1.6% Iron 12%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 400°F.
2. Lightly flour the kitchen counter and unfold one pastry sheet. Roll the pastry sheet into an 18x9-inch rectangle. Cut the pastry into 18 (3-inch) squares.
3. Place the pastry squares into the muffin-pan cups.
4. Spoon one teaspoon of peanut butter into each pastry cup. Top each with a square of chocolate and 3 mini-marshmallows.
5. Bake in oven for 10 minutes until the pastries are golden brown.
6. Place the pastry on a wire rack along with the pan for 10 minutes.
7. Serve Chocolate Peanut Butter Pastry Cups with fruit juice.