- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies - Part 1 Recipe Video
|For the chocolate ball|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon (1 stick)|
|Peanut butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|White sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla essence||1 Teaspoon|
|For the peanut butter balls|
|Powdered sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 221 Calories from Fat 79
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.4%
Saturated Fat 2.8 g14.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 11.6 mg
Sodium 126.6 mg5.3%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.6%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.5%
Sugars 18.7 g
Protein 6 g12.6%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 2.4% Iron 12.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, combine together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and set aside.
3. In another bowl, add the butter and peanut butter and using an electric beater, beat the mixture for 30 secs.
4. Add in the white sugar, brown sugar, egg, milk and vanilla essence and beat some more.
5. Gradually stir in the flour and continue beating until well combined into a dough.
6. Take the dough and roll into 1 1/4 inch sized balls and set aside on a tray.
7. For the peanut balls: In another bowl, add powdered sugar, peanut butter, milk and using an electric mixer blend well to form a dough.
8. Take this dough and roll into 1/2 inch balls and set aside.
9. To make the chocolate peanut butter cookies, take the chocolate balls one at a time, flatten them and place one peanut ball in the centre. Cover the peanut ball with the chocolate dough and roll well, making sure there are no cracks formed in the dough .
10. Place the formed chocolate peanut butter balls on a lined baking sheet and bake them in the oven for 8 minutes or until they are set but still soft.
11. Once done, gently press the cookie and sprinkle some powdered sugar over them.
12. Serve the chocolate peanut butter cookies with warm milk.