- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls Recipe Video
|Peanut butter||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Skippy)|
|Powdered sugar||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Milk chocolate chips||12 Ounce (Guittard)|
Calories 665 Calories from Fat 333
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g60%
Saturated Fat 13 g64.8%
Trans Fat 0.4 g
Cholesterol 24.2 mg8.1%
Sodium 273.6 mg11.4%
Total Carbohydrates 75 g25%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.8%
Sugars 57 g
Protein 10 g19.4%
Vitamin A 5.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 2.4% Iron 4.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedDouble boiler
1. Prepare the baking sheet and line it with wax paper.
2. In a stand mixer cream the butter and peanut butter for few minutes, add vanilla and mix it slowly, add the powdered sugar a spoonful at a time.
3. Once smooth dough if formed, make a small balls about ½ inch to ¾ of an inch in diameter.
4. In a double boiler melt the chocolate chips along with the shortening, melt for 3 minutes or until you achieve a smooth texture.
5. Dip the peanut butter in the chocolate and coat it well, using two toothpicks roll the peanut butter balls and place it in the prepared tray.
6. Once done keep it in the refrigerator to chill for at least an hour.
7. Serve the peanut butter balls after a hearty meal.