- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Chocolate Orange Zucchini Bread Recipe Video
|All purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Canola oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Zucchini||2 Cup (32 tbs), grated|
|Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped|
|Chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Zest of orange||1 Tablespoon|
|Orange zest||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 559 Calories from Fat 256
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g45.1%
Saturated Fat 3.6 g18.1%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 52.9 mg
Sodium 391.4 mg16.3%
Total Carbohydrates 70 g23.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.4%
Sugars 39.5 g
Protein 7 g13.7%
Vitamin A 2.3% Vitamin C 11.7%
Calcium 8.4% Iron 11.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 °F or 180 °C
2. Oil two 9 x 5 " (23 x 13 cm) loaf pans
3. In large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
4. In a second bowl, beat eggs until light and fluffy.
5. Add sugar and continue to beat until well blended.
6. Stir in the canola oil, vanilla, zucchini, walnuts, chocolate chips, orange zest and blend it.
7. Stir in the dry ingredients and mix only to combine all the ingredients.
8. Pour about half or 3 quaters full of the batter into oiled loaf pans.
9. Bake it at 350 °F or 180 °C for 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center of loaf comes out clean.
10. Let the loaves cool for about 10 minutes.
11. Remove from pans and continue to cool on wire racks. Chill before slicing.
12. Slice the loaf and serve on dessert plates garnished either with seasonal cut fruits or ice-cream.