- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Orange Almond Cookies Recipe Video
|Zest of orange||1|
|Unsalted butter||125 Gram|
|Vanilla essence||1 Drop|
|Ground almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh orange juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Chocolate bar||120 Gram|
|Orange essence||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1 Teaspoon (For greasing)|
Calories 381 Calories from Fat 148
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.9%
Saturated Fat 10.3 g51.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 60 mg
Sodium 35 mg1.5%
Total Carbohydrates 51 g17%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.3%
Sugars 25.7 g
Protein 9 g17.4%
Vitamin A 14.9% Vitamin C 12.4%
Calcium 9.1% Iron 8.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 4/ 350 degrees F. Grease a baking dish with butter and line with a parchment paper.
2. In a bowl, cream together sugar, orange zest and unsalted butter.
3. Add in the egg, vanilla essence, ground almonds, fresh orange juice and flour. Mix well.
4. Drop the batter into the prepared baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
5. Take out the cookies and place on a cooling rack to cool for a few minutes.
6. Meanwhile in a bowl, add in the chocolate bars and melt in microwave.
7. Stir in the orange essence and mix well.
8. Dip half of cookies into the chocolate mixture and set aside to get cool.
9. Serve cookies with milk to kids.