- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
No Bake Cookies (Chocolate Oatmeal Peanut Butter) Recipe Video
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (1 stick)|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Unsweetened cocoa powder||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Quick cooking oat||3 Cup (48 tbs) (1 minute oats)|
Calories 391 Calories from Fat 139
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.9%
Saturated Fat 6.8 g34%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 21.1 mg7%
Sodium 57.1 mg2.4%
Total Carbohydrates 60 g20.1%
Dietary Fiber 5.3 g21.1%
Sugars 34.7 g
Protein 8 g16.4%
Vitamin A 4.9% Vitamin C
Calcium 4.1% Iron 9.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan, melt butter on medium low heat. Add sugar and stir to mix until combined.
2. Pour the milk and continue to stir till combined.
3. Add the cocoa powder and resume stirring till smooth.
4. Add peanut butter and mix well. Increase the heat to medium and bring it to boil.
5. Add vanilla extract and turn off the heat.
6. Leave the pot on the stove and add the instant oats. Stir to combined and continue stirring for 1 minute.
7. Line parchment paper on a flat work surface.
8. Put spoonful of cookie batter on the parchment paper.
9. Let them sit till they harden and become firm.
10. In a serving plate, serve the cookies with milk or any refreshing beverage or store it in air tight containers and use as desired.