- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ferrero Rocher Mug Cake Recipe Video
|Chocolate chips||2 Tablespoon, freezed|
|Ferrero rocher||1 , freezed|
|Dark chocolate||60 Gram|
|Caster sugar||3 Tablespoon|
|Hazelnut||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1389 Calories from Fat 845
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 96 g147.4%
Saturated Fat 46.4 g232.2%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 328.8 mg
Sodium 182.5 mg7.6%
Total Carbohydrates 120 g40.1%
Dietary Fiber 7.7 g30.6%
Sugars 99.5 g
Protein 16 g31.7%
Vitamin A 30.5% Vitamin C 1.6%
Calcium 12.9% Iron 39.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, add in the butter and dark chocolate. Microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring at every 30 seconds.
2. Take out the chocolate bowl and set aside to cool.
3. In a bowl, place the egg and whisk for 1 minute.
4. Add in the sugar and whisk for a few seconds.
5. Pour into the chocolate mixture stir for a few seconds.
6. Add in the flour into the chocolate mixture and stir well.
7. Stir in the hazelnut into the cake mixture.
8. Add in chocolate chips and stir well.
9. Place the batter into the microwave proof mug and top with Ferrero rocher, push down and top with 1 tbsp. of the batter.
10. Microwave for 2 minutes.
11. Top the mug cake with your favorite ice cream and serve.