- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Mousse Recipe
|Sugar||4 Ounce (125 Gram)|
|Water||4 Ounce (125 Gram)|
|Bournville chocolate||7 Ounce (200 Gram)|
|Cream||1⁄2 Pint, lightly whipped (300 Milliliter)|
|Jamaican rum||10 Drop (A Few Drops)|
Calories 404 Calories from Fat 107
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g17.8%
Saturated Fat 7.5 g37.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.5 mg
Sodium 97.4 mg4.1%
Total Carbohydrates 70 g23.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.3%
Sugars 48.9 g
Protein 4 g8.2%
Vitamin A 1.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 10.4% Iron 14.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a pan, over medium heat, stir sugar and water until the sugar crystals have dissolved.
2) Allow the sugar syrup to come to a boil and then simmer for exactly three minutes.
3) Take off the syrup from heat and then mix it with the melted chocolate.
4) Mix in cream and then the beaten egg whites.
5) Pour in rum.
6) Pour the mixture in a glass bowl and allow to set.
7) Serve chilled after decorating with cream.