- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Mousse Recipe Video
|Dark chocolate||300 Gram, melt|
|Caster sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Heavy cream||300 Milliliter|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3142 Calories from Fat 1954
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 220 g338.3%
Saturated Fat 130.5 g652.5%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 1069.5 mg356.5%
Sodium 399.1 mg16.6%
Total Carbohydrates 260 g86.6%
Dietary Fiber 26 g103.9%
Sugars 201.7 g
Protein 43 g85.2%
Vitamin A 105.8% Vitamin C 3%
Calcium 46.2% Iron 161%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large mixing bowl, throw dark chocolate, and put it in microwave for 20 seconds. Mix and repeat the process until the chocolate melts. Be careful not to burn the chocolate. Set it aside.
2. In a separate bowl, add egg and caster sugar. Whisk for 5 minutes or until doubled in size.
3. Pour egg mixture into melted chocolate.
4. Sprinkle cocoa powder on top. Fold to spread evenly.
5. In a small bowl, pour heavy cream, and whip until thick and creamy.
6. Spoon cream into chocolate mix. Gently fold it in.
7. In a glass, put the mixture. Pop it in refrigerator for one hour to chill.
8. Top the chocolate mixture with cream.
9. Sprinkle chocolate shaving, and serve it immediately.