- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Molten Lava Cakes Recipe Video
|Egg yolks||2 Large|
|Unsalted butter||5 Tablespoon|
|Dark chocolate||100 Gram|
|Plain flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Cocoa powder||4 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla essence||1 Drop|
Calories 426 Calories from Fat 250
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43.4%
Saturated Fat 16.2 g81%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 240.6 mg
Sodium 111.7 mg4.7%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g13%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.7%
Sugars 23.6 g
Protein 7 g14.7%
Vitamin A 14.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 4.9% Iron 18.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together egg, egg yolk, and sugar.
2. Melt chocolate and butter in microwave and pour it in the egg sugar mixture. Whisk well.
3. Add cocoa powder, flour, vanilla essence, and salt. Mix until well combined.
4. Into greased ramekins, pour the mixture and cover it with cling film.
5. Pop in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or until nice and firm.
6. Preheat oven to 400 degree F (gas mark 6).
7. Place the ramekins in a baking pan and fill the pan with water, about half way through.
8. Pop in oven and bake for about 15-18 minutes.
9. Remove from water and allow cakes to cool for 10 minutes.
10. Invert and transfer to a serving platter.
11. Serve and enjoy!