- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Betty's Chocolate Marshmallow Cap'n Crunch Squares Recipe Video
|Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Half Stick)|
|Miniature marshmallows||10 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Milk chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cereal||6 Cup (96 tbs) (Cap'N Crunch)|
Calories 234 Calories from Fat 61
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.6%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g9.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 120.6 mg5%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g14%
Dietary Fiber 0.48 g1.9%
Sugars 21.8 g
Protein 2 g4.8%
Vitamin A 10.4% Vitamin C 11.9%
Calcium 0.01% Iron 21.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a double boiler, melt the milk chocolate chips.
2. In a large pot, melt the margarine, add melted chocolate chips and marshmallows, cook until the consistency is smooth, stirring constantly.
3. Add cap n crunch cereal to the chocolate marshmallow mixture, mix well to coat the cereal.
4. In a pyrex baking dish, transfer the mixture and allow to set at room temperature. Cut into squares. Using a spatula transfer the squares to a serving plate.
5. Serve as a snack or dessert.