- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cinnamon Chocolate Macaroons Recipe
|Sugar||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Lemon, rind||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Cinnamon||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dry sherry||85 Milliliter (1/3 Cup)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4286 Calories from Fat 1520
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 181 g277.7%
Saturated Fat 48.7 g243.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 830.6 mg34.6%
Total Carbohydrates 661 g220.2%
Dietary Fiber 46.8 g187%
Sugars 584.1 g
Protein 74 g148.1%
Vitamin A 0.6% Vitamin C 48.8%
Calcium 77.9% Iron 91.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar, almonds, chocolate, cinnamon, sherry and lemon rind to it, blending properly.
3) Take another bowl and whisk the egg whites until stiff, folding it into the mixture.
4) Take a cookie sheet and butter it.
5) Place the mixture within the sheet dropping it in portions with the aid of a spoon.
6) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake until they become firm.
7) Serve as required.