- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe Video
|Dark chocolate||250 Gram|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs) (fine)|
|Unsalted butter||175 Gram|
|Self rising flour||1 Cup (16 tbs), sifted|
|Almond meal||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chocolate flakes||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 722 Calories from Fat 378
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 43 g65.5%
Saturated Fat 24.2 g121.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 209.1 mg
Sodium 411.5 mg17.1%
Total Carbohydrates 77 g25.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.7%
Sugars 55 g
Protein 9 g18.9%
Vitamin A 18.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 17.4% Iron 26.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 160 degree C or 320 degree F.
2. In a microwave safe bowl, throw chocolate. Pop it in microwave on high for 25 seconds. Take it out and stir. Repeat until chocolate melts. Set it aside and let it cool.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine sugar, and butter. Whisk for 5 minutes.
4. Drop egg, one at a time and beat after each addition.
5. Throw flour, almond meal, and baking powder. Fold.
6. Pour milk and mix well.
7. Add melted chocolate and fold to spread evenly.
8. Grease a cake pan, and pour batter in it. Spread evenly.
9. Pop it in oven and bake for about 45 minutes. Allow it to cool in pan for 20 minutes.
10. Remove from pan, place it on wire rack and let it cool completely.
11. Cut and serve cake with chocolate shaving garnish.