- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Kiss Recipe Video
|Cranberry juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Chocolate shavings||3 Tablespoon|
|Chocolate ice cream||4 Tablespoon|
|Chocolate syrup||1 Tablespoon|
|Kahlua coffee liqueur||1 Ounce|
|Raspberry vodka/Raspberry liqueur||1 Ounce|
|Whipped cream||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 212 Calories from Fat 82
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.8%
Saturated Fat 6 g29.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 17.1 mg
Sodium 27.8 mg1.2%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.99 g4%
Sugars 19.1 g
Protein 2 g3.4%
Vitamin A 1% Vitamin C 9.9%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 0.89%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Spread the cranberry juice and 2 tablespoons of chocolate shavings in two separate plates.
2. Dip the rim of your cocktail glass into the cranberry juice first and then into the chocolate shavings to create a coated rim.
3. In a blender, add the chocolate ice cream, chocolate syrup, Kahlua and raspberry vodka and blend well.
4. Pour into the coated rim cocktail glass.
5. Garnish with chocolate shavings and chocolate coated blueberries and serve.