- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Hawaiian Chocolate Haupia Pie Part 1 Preparation Recipe Video
|Flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Vegetable shortening||4 Tablespoon|
|Iced water||6 Tablespoon|
Calories 503 Calories from Fat 297
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52%
Saturated Fat 15.4 g76.9%
Trans Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 48.4 mg
Sodium 368.2 mg15.3%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g5.9%
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 6 g11.7%
Vitamin A 11.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 1.5% Iron 14.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2) Cut in the butter and vegetable shortening until cornmeal consistency.
3) Gradually add the iced water to the mixture to form a dough. Chill for about 1/2 hour.
4) Roll the dough over a lighly floured surface about 12 inches.
5) Place in a pie pan and trim the edges, poke holes at the bottom of the pie crust.
6) Place some dry beans in a foil over the pie crust and bake the pie crust in a 350 Degree F preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
Please See Video My Videos and recipes are also available on youtube. Pls click here to check out the channel on youtube.