- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Fudge Sauce Recipe Video
|Granulated sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Evaporated milk||12 Ounce|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (1 stick)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2961 Calories from Fat 1097
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 125 g192.6%
Saturated Fat 78.2 g391.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 340.5 mg
Sodium 386 mg16.1%
Total Carbohydrates 470 g156.5%
Dietary Fiber 19.9 g79.7%
Sugars 435.6 g
Protein 36 g71.8%
Vitamin A 72.1% Vitamin C 10.8%
Calcium 99.6% Iron 50.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
2. Add sugar and cocoa and stir well.
3. Pour evaporated milk over mixture and bring to a boil over medium heat and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Let cool a little and then add 1 teaspoon vanilla.
5. Serve chocolate fudge sauce with ice cream.
If you would like your chocolate fudge sauce thicker, just refrigerate and as it cools, it becomes thicker.