- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Moist Chocolate Fudge Cake Recipe
|Plain chocolate||8 Ounce, broken|
|Light brown sugar||8 Ounce|
|Cream||100 Milliliter, soured|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Self rising flour||8 Ounce|
|Cocoa powder||5 Tablespoon|
|Plain chocolate||4 Ounce|
|Condensed milk||170 Gram|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6902 Calories from Fat 3637
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 417 g640.8%
Saturated Fat 257.1 g1285.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1219.3 mg
Sodium 3653.9 mg152.2%
Total Carbohydrates 822 g274.1%
Dietary Fiber 45 g179.9%
Sugars 542.2 g
Protein 77 g153.1%
Vitamin A 192.4% Vitamin C 7.4%
Calcium 148.8% Iron 171.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3.
2. Take a 22 X 22 cm square tin, line using baking parchment and keep aside till required.
3. Take a large pan, add 100 ml hot water. Place sugar, butter and chocolate in it and gently melt the mixture.
4. Keep aside for 2 min, stir in sour cream and eggs, in that order.
5. Stir in flour followed by cocoa and whisk till no lumps are left.
6. Transfer to prepared pan and bake for 50 to 55 min till teaser inserted can be taken out clean.
7. Place the tin on wire rack and allow to cool.
8. To prepare the icing, in a heatproof bowl kept in a pan containing water that is just simmering, melt the icing ingredients gently.
9. Allow to cool till it reaches spreadable consistency.
10. Turn cooled cake upside down and discard baking parchment. Apply the icing evenly on cake top and scatter hundreds and thousands on the top.
11. Slice into finger or triangles and serve.