- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Fudge Recipe
|Granulated sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Condensed milk||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Semisweet cooking chocolate||4 1⁄2 Ounce, grated|
|Semi sweet chocolate||4 1⁄2 Ounce, grated|
|Seedless raisins||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Calories 406 Calories from Fat 68
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.2%
Saturated Fat 4.8 g23.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 12 mg
Sodium 47.6 mg2%
Total Carbohydrates 85 g28.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.9%
Sugars 82.4 g
Protein 4 g7.4%
Vitamin A 1.9% Vitamin C 1.8%
Calcium 11% Iron 4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a 3 quart, heavy bottomed pan.
2. Add sugar and water and place on low heat to dissolve sugar.
3. Bring the syrup to boil.
4. Mix in condensed milk and gently boil, stirring intermittently, the mixture till candy thermometer reads 240°F.
5 Remove from heat, mix in chocolate, followed by raisins [optional].
6. With a wooden spoon, whisk the mixture to a creamy and thick form.
7. take a 51/2 X 8 X 1 inch pan, grease with butter and pour in the mixture.
8. Keep aside for several hours to cool well.
Beat the mixture until thick and creamy, using a wooden spoon.
9. Cut into 1 inch squares and serve immediately or wrap in waxed paper and use as desired.