- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Condensed Milk Chocolate Fondue Recipe
|Sweetened condensed milk||15 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2261 Calories from Fat 799
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 93 g142.4%
Saturated Fat 56.1 g280.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 155.9 mg
Sodium 604.3 mg25.2%
Total Carbohydrates 346 g115.5%
Dietary Fiber 10.2 g40.8%
Sugars 331.6 g
Protein 45 g89.1%
Vitamin A 25% Vitamin C 18.4%
Calcium 139.1% Iron 34.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a saucepan and melt chocolate in it.
2. Add sweetened condensed milk and regular milk. Mix well. Heat properly.
3. Add coffee powder, mint patties, brandy, or liqueur.
4. Take a fondue pot, put the mixture in it.
5. Place the pot over the fondue burner.
6. Add extra milk in the fondue to make it loose.
7. Use this mixture as a dip sauce for cookies, angel cake, banana or pineapple chunks, or fruits.