- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Fondue Recipe
|Semisweet chocolate||8 Ounce|
|Cooking chocolate||4 Ounce|
|Sweetened condensed milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3099 Calories from Fat 1287
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 151 g233%
Saturated Fat 90.7 g453.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 231.3 mg
Sodium 710.3 mg29.6%
Total Carbohydrates 446 g148.7%
Dietary Fiber 33.3 g133.1%
Sugars 356.6 g
Protein 51 g101.2%
Vitamin A 17.1% Vitamin C 11.7%
Calcium 94.6% Iron 174.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Break the chocolate into small pieces. Put the pieces in the cooker.
2) Put the cooker over high heat and stir the chocolate till it has completely melted.
3) Reduce the heat to low and add the milk and sugar. Stir well till the ingredients have blended thoroughly.
4) Add the kirsch and stir well. Cover the cooker and cook over low heat till the fondue reaches a very gently simmer.
5) Serve the fondue immediately, along with cherries and sponge cake squares to dip into the preparation.