- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Peanut and Popcorn Bars Recipe Video
|Vegan carob chips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Popped popcorn||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Salted peanuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegan chocolate chips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Carob chips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Vegan)|
|Light corn syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Margarine/Vegan earth balance||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs)|
Calories 432 Calories from Fat 214
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.7%
Saturated Fat 9.4 g47%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 119.5 mg5%
Total Carbohydrates 52 g17.4%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.5%
Sugars 19.7 g
Protein 7 g13.5%
Vitamin A 3.2% Vitamin C 0.21%
Calcium 3% Iron 4.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Line a large glass casserole dish with wax paper.
3. Combine popcorn, nuts in a large mixing bowl, and mix well.
4. In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, combine chocolate, and carob chips, with light corn syrup.
5. Stir continuously until mixture begins to boil.
6. Pour over popcorn and nuts, and toss well to coat!
7. Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, stirring frequently to coat all the popcorn pieces.
8. Cool in pan, remove to serve or store in airtight container for up to two weeks.
For more information please visit: http://www.eat-me-tv.com