- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make Chocolate Dipped Strawberries Recipe Video
|Strawberries||4 , washed and dried|
|Chocolate chips||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|White chocolate chips||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 110 Calories from Fat 50
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.8%
Saturated Fat 3.7 g18.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1.8 mg
Sodium 44.3 mg1.8%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.24 g0.96%
Sugars 10.8 g
Protein 1 g2.3%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 11.8%
Calcium 3% Iron 0.27%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, place the chocolate chips. Microwave on 50 % power until melted.
2. Dip the strawberries from one side in chocolate and place in the refrigerator, until firm.
3. In a bowl, place the white chocolate chips. Microwave on 50 % power until melted.
4. Dip the strawberries from other side. Refrigerate until firm.
5. Serve Chocolate Dipped Strawberries with ice cream.