- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Topping Recipe Video
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dark chocolate||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Cream cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 577 Calories from Fat 300
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52.4%
Saturated Fat 20.5 g102.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 134.1 mg44.7%
Sodium 88.4 mg3.7%
Total Carbohydrates 63 g20.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.5%
Sugars 32.6 g
Protein 9 g18.2%
Vitamin A 19.9% Vitamin C 0.03%
Calcium 9.4% Iron 19%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, cream butter and sugar.
2) Add cocoa powder, flour and dark chocolate and mix it well.
3) In another bowl, mix milk, egg and vanilla and then incorporate it into dry ingredients.
4) Take silicone cupcake mould and pour the batter until 3/4th full.
5) Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
6) In a bowl, beat together cream cheese, vanilla and honey.
7) Slit the cup cakes and fill with cream cheese topping.
8) Serve the cupcakes a snack or small dessert.