- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Cup Cakes Recipe Video
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Buttermilk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Coffee powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
Calories 812 Calories from Fat 451
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 51 g79.2%
Saturated Fat 31.7 g158.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 167.5 mg
Sodium 149.7 mg6.2%
Total Carbohydrates 93 g31.1%
Dietary Fiber 10.8 g43.2%
Sugars 50.7 g
Protein 13 g25.4%
Vitamin A 29.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 6.3% Iron 32.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350F.
2. In a bowl add 1 cup butter, sugar and brown sugar and whisk well until it forms into a smooth mixture.
3. Crack an egg into the mixture, add vanilla extract and whisk with an electric whisk.
4. In another bowl mix all purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and a pinch of salt.
5. Mix the dry mixture with the wet mixture.
6. Add buttermilk and whisk well with the electric mixture.
7. Bake the mixture in the preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and let it cool on a cooling rack.
9. Top with some whipped cream and sprinkle on it.