- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Cream Sandwiches Recipe
|All-purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||3 Tablespoon (For Binding Dough)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|For chocolate cream|
|Butter||125 Gram (1/2 Cup)|
|Confectioners sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Hot water||1 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3475 Calories from Fat 1792
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 204 g313.5%
Saturated Fat 126.7 g633.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 728.2 mg
Sodium 405.5 mg16.9%
Total Carbohydrates 392 g130.8%
Dietary Fiber 10 g40.2%
Sugars 227.8 g
Protein 33 g65.7%
Vitamin A 125.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 23.1% Iron 65.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and sift the flour along with the salt.
3) Take a bowl, mix the sugar, and butter creaming them until fluffy and light.
4) Add the egg with vanilla to the mixture, beating it well.
5) Add the dry flour mixture, stirring it in.
6) Add some milk to make a dough, firm in consistency.
7) Take a board and sprinkle flour on it.
8) Roll the dough out cutting it into any shape you want.
9) Take a cookie tray and butter it placing the shaped bits of dough on it.
10) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 10 minutes approximately.
11) Take another bowl, mix the sugar, and butter creaming them until fluffy and light.
12) Add the cream and vanilla, stirring until it becomes smooth.
13) Take a small bowl and mix the hot water and cocoa, blending them well.
14) Add it to the cream mixture.
15) Spread the icing on half of the cookies when cool and cover with the other half.
16) Serve as required.