- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Cream Pots (Pot de Creme): Sweet World #14 Recipe Video
|Semi sweet chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dark rum||2 Tablespoon (vanilla essence- 2 teaspoon)|
|Whole milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Whipped cream||4 Tablespoon|
Calories 343 Calories from Fat 153
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g26.9%
Saturated Fat 8.1 g40.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 78.1 mg
Sodium 150.1 mg6.3%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g12.9%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 26 g
Protein 4 g8.4%
Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C
Calcium 5.8% Iron 1.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedBlender, 4 small cups
1. In a blender, put together egg, sugar, chocolate and rum and blend for a few seconds, or just until all the ingredients are combined.
2. In a microwave proof measuring cup, boil the milk giving 30 seconds bursts for 2 minutes or boil in a saucepan.
3. Remove the top of the blender cover, and while the blender is on, stream in the boiling hot milk over the chocolate mixture.
4. After the entire milk is added, put the top back and blend for 1 minute. Pour the chocolate mixture into 4 small cups or bowls and let it cool.
5. Put the cups in refrigerator for few hours or until chilled.
6. Serve the cream pots chilled topped with whipped cream.