- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Cream Pie Recipe Video
|Pie crust||1 (Oreo Pie Crust)|
|Instant chocolate pudding||3 9⁄10 Ounce (1 Large Box)|
|Milk||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs) (Or Amount Called For In The Directions On The Box Of Pudding For Pie Filling)|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 429 Calories from Fat 223
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.3%
Saturated Fat 12.5 g62.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 48.5 mg
Sodium 426.3 mg17.8%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.35 g1.4%
Sugars 24.1 g
Protein 4 g7.7%
Vitamin A 1.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 10.9% Iron 4.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Chill mixing bowl with cream in freezer for several minutes (do not allow cream to freeze).
2. Make chocolate pudding according to the instructions on the box for pie filling and pour into crust
3. Melt chocolate chips in microwave.
4. Microwave in 20 second increments until chocolate is completely melted.
5. Let stand for 1 minute to cool.
6. Add chocolate to cream in mixing bowl and beat with hand (or stand) mixer until fluffy.
7. Top pie with ganache.
8. Serve when ganache is set.