- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chocolate Cream Filled Cupcakes Recipe Video
|For the cupcakes|
|Cake mix||18 1⁄4 Ounce (Betty Crocker, super moist)|
|Pudding mix package||6 9⁄10 Ounce (Jello O)|
|Eggs||4 , beaten|
|Warm water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mild olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Semi-sweet chocolate chips||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Nestle)|
|For the cream filling|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Room Temp)|
|Powdered sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Evaporated milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|For the chocolate frosting|
|Sticks of butter||1|
|Cocoa powder||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs) (Hersey’s)|
|Powdered sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Tablespoon|
|Whole milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sprinkles||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Optional)|
Calories 1087 Calories from Fat 425
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 48 g73.8%
Saturated Fat 18.7 g93.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 133.9 mg
Sodium 693.9 mg28.9%
Total Carbohydrates 161 g53.6%
Dietary Fiber 5.4 g21.7%
Sugars 118.9 g
Protein 10 g20.9%
Vitamin A 18.9% Vitamin C 0.63%
Calcium 14.3% Iron 15.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedMixing bowl
Muffin paper cups
1. Prepare the muffin tray with the muffin paper cups.
2. Preheat the oven at 350 degree.
3. In a large bowl combine the cake mix and the pudding mix along with beaten eggs, warm water, mild olive oil and sour cream.
4. Add semi-sweet chocolate chips; mix all the ingredients well and beat for 2-3 minutes using a hand mixer.
5. Fill ¾ cup full batter in each of the muffin cups.
6. Bake in the oven for 25-26 minutes.
7. In the meantime in a mixing bowl combine butter and powdered sugar, using a hand mixer cream the mixture, add salt followed by evaporated milk.
8. Cream the mixture until fluffy and well combined.
9. Once done keep it aside.
10. In another mixing bowl combine butter, cocoa powder, powdered sugar, salt and vanilla extract, cream the mixture well with the hand mixer.
11. Slowly add the whole milk while beating, beat until fluffy and well combined.
12. Once the cupcakes are ready remove and let it cool a bit, scoop out the core and keep the top aside, do not core all the way through.
13. Put a spoonful of cream filling and the cover it with the top of the cupcake.
14. Spread the chocolate frosting all over the cupcakes and sprinkle the sprinkles over the cupcakes.
15. Serve the chocolate cream filled cupcakes after a hearty meal during the holidays.
In case the cream filling is thin add ½ cup of powdered sugar and put it in the freezer for few minutes, until thick.